Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If its not one thing...

So for a few very brief moments my life was pretty much calm and collected. No financial worries (for a few years), exam results were good, weather was great, and then... somewhere rea... drives into the back of me in a queue of traffic (I would have said "someone rear-ended me" but i'm sure mike would have turned that into a homo-erotic statement; the boy can't help it... its just the way he's programmed). So now I have the joy of (1) trying to get my car fixed, and (2) trying to get a courtesy car so that I can actually continue to live over the next few weeks (minimum).

Oh well, life goes on.

I've really enjoyed my weight training over the past few weeks and with the Rocky films being shown on television over the past few weeks I couldn't resist buying a punch bag to go in the gym/garage. Lots of fun, although I have to admit I didn't realise that there are "techniques" to hitting bags so you don't hurt yourself. Luckily I've a few friends who kickbox and used to box who have put me on the straight and narrow before I end up with broken fingers.

For once it seems that the start of our easter break and the good weather have coincided so for the last few days i've been going to the beach to do my revision which has been awesome. The only problem is that I now want an office with this view (see below) - fingers crossed.

4 Comments:

Blogger qdcp2w68ydl said...

While you read this, YOU start to BECOME aware of your surroundings, CERTIAN things that you were not aware of such as the temperature of the room, and sounds may make YOU realize you WANT a real college degree.

Call this number now, (413) 208-3069

Get an unexplained feeling of joy, Make it last longer by getting your COLLEGE DEGREE. Just as sure as the sun is coming up tomorrow, these College Degree's come complete with transcripts, and are VERIFIABLE.

You know THAT Corporate America takes advantage of loopholes in the system. ITS now YOUR turn to take advantage of this specific opportunity, Take a second, Get a BETTER FEELING of joy and a better future BY CALLING this number 24 hours a day.
(413) 208-3069

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Mike said...

Ah the sensuous feel of sewage between the toes - you can't keep away can ya?!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Medical Lecture Animation said...

Excellent site that I recommend you visit are:

Nursing Review Materials Animation
Nursing Jobs Online California
Forum Discussion Board for Nurses

5:24 AM  
Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

2016-4-18 xiaozhengm
jordan 4
michael kors handbags
jordan retro 3
michael kors outlet
polo ralph shirts
louis vuitton outlet
mont blanc pens
canada goose
hollister kids
coach outlet
true religion shorts
kobe 9
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
ray ban wayfarer
burberry outlet online
lebron james shoes
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
timberland outlet
toms shoes
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
michael kors uk
hollister
louis vuitton
pandora jewelry
hollister clothing
toms
louis vuitton outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
air jordans
ed hardy clothing

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home